As a new addition to the world renowned Quantum Series, the Quantum Slat-Back (SB) is the next generation of invigorating stadium seat design from Camatic.
In line with the Quantum Series, The Quantum Slat-Back (SB) utilizes Camatics’ patented beam-mount system which maximizes venue capacity and reconfiguration whilst also providing for faster installation and change-out times. The ergonomic profile of the Quantum Series remains in the slat back but with the design reminiscent of early 20th-century baseball stadium seating and in doing so providing for more breathable back support.
• Nostalgic Design reminiscent of early 20th-century baseball stadium seating
• Full enclosed pivot mechanism factory assembled, safe and maintenance free
• Beam-mounted seat for fast installation and repositioning flexibility
• Gas channels and engineering grade polypropylene structure
• Strengthened glass nylon supports and accessoriesREQUEST A QUOTE Download brochure
Features & Dimensions
- Nostalgic Design
- Full enclosed pivot mechanism
- Beam mounted seat
- Engineering grade polypropylene structure
- Glass nylon supports and accessories
The Quantum Series is the worlds best stadium and arena seating solution due to its structural integrity, competitive price and patented beam mount design. The Quantum Beam allows for venues to maximise seating capacity by up to 6% equalling more revenue when it comes to game day or showtime. The Patented beam design also allows for fast installation of products as well as easily replaced vandalised seats. The Quantum Series features removable seats and backrest (Seat and back pads too - see Quantum VIP), as well as retrofittable arms, cups and various other accessories. This product is designed with the clients personalisation in mind, with a series of personalise items including logo embossing in the backrest, embossed or dome resin logo filagree arms and many other choices.
- Beam mounted seat for fast installation, repositioned seat centres and replacement
- Retrofittable arms and cups
- Snap in seat numbers